In North Texas, water has become an increasingly controlled natural resource enforced through municipal regulations. As a vital part of every landscape, irrigation systems should be installed with conservation in mind. We will guide you toward sound practices, such as bubbler zones for trees, drip systems in appropriate areas and proper separation of zones to maximize your system. When properly installed, your system will use as little water as possible to keep your landscape thriving.
Haynes Landscape & Maintenance offers turnkey irrigation design and installation as part of any commercial new installation. We also offer on-going irrigation system service to both our commercial and residential customers.
Our team of licensed irrigation technicians will service your sprinkler system by identifying problems and issues. “Problem solving” and retro-fitting of sprinkler systems are what our irrigation technicians do best. Appropriate coverage and water conservation minded solutions add up to dollars saved. Let us help you to save money!
• 24 hour emergency response
• Complete sprinkler installation
• Retro-fitting & upgrading
• Drainage system design & install
• Drip and emitter sprinklers
• Backflow prevention testing
• Service of well & pump supplied
• Landscape lighting checks
• Licensed irrigators
• Limited warranties on parts and labor
• Professional and courteous staff
• Uniformed employees
• Clearly marked vehicles
• Fully insured crews
• Documented Workforce
• English speaking technicians
• Itemized billing of repair details
• Most advanced technology available